Hello! I’m Ellie-M, author and creator of Ticking the List.
I am a travel and adventure junkie and photographer when not working at my usual 9-5 in a law firm.
Unsure about what I wanted to ‘be when I grew up’ or what to study in college, I chose a course just for the sake of it – Business & Tourism. Little did I know what benefits my degree would actually have.
After feeling like I wanted more out of my life in 2016, I moved half way across the world, created an epic Bucket List and have been ticking items off ever since!
Fun facts about me:
- I moved to a foreign country, 7000km away from my friends and family, by myself when I was 33.
- I suffer from two auto-immune diseases, but I’m darned if I let these get in my way of adventure.
- I am obsessed with Harry Potter, Christmas, all things blogging and musical theatre.
- I truly believe that the power of positive thinking can get us to where we want to be.
Ticking the List is all about dreaming that dream and making your life what you want it to be.
My goal for this blog is threefold:
- Share tips and tricks from my travel adventures in the hopes that it gets you booking that trip you’ve always wanted;
- Help you out with blogging strategies from what I’ve been learning along the way;
- Bring you with me on my journey to running a successful online business and helping you create your very own.
My Bucket List has shown me what I have already accomplished and enables me to believe what I can accomplish in the future.
Do you have a bucket list? Have a look at mine here, create your own today and let nothing get in your way of ticking items off the list. If you want to create your very own Bucket List but not sure where to start, sign up below for your free Bucket List Guide.